How to Register
Open registration will be held Saturday, February 4th 2023 at Aquia Harbour Preschool 1106 Spain Dr VA 22554, located next to the Aquia Harbour Business Office on Washington Drive.
4 year old classes will be held M/W/F with a Morning Session from 9am-12pm and an Afternoon Session held from 12:30-3:30pm.
3 year old classes will be held T/Th with a Morning Session held from 9-12pm and an Afternoon Session held from 12:30-3:30pm.
Space is limited! Waiting lists are available for each class. Interested families are urged to submit their child’s name as soon as possible. Openings do occasionally occur throughout the school year. Download a flyer for more information on registration for the 2023-2024 school year here.
If you are interested in registering for the preschool you can contact the Vice President to see if there are any openings. You may call (540) 659-5771 and leave a message, but please note it may take longer for us to respond to phone messages – the quickest way to reach us is via email.
In order to enroll, you must provide the following:
- 2023-2024 Registration Form
- Your child’s Birth Certificate (must be viewed by a Board member)
- $50 non-refundable registration fee – check, money order, or credit card (with a small fee) only; NO CASH is accepted. Please make checks payable to AHPS.
Before your child starts school, we will need the following:
- State Health Form and your child’s Immunization records
- Co-op deposit fee ($350)
- Supply fee ($75) (refundable up until the day of orientation)
See below to view/download the appropriate forms: